Chakra Balancing with Essential Oils Free live Webcast
I found an essential oil expert to interview in my next webcast and I can’t wait to introduce her to you!
Y’all, I’m so excited to talk with Dr. Harmony I can’t get over myself. After more than 25 years of experience running a natural product business, Dr. Harmony has become an internationally recognized leader in energetic healing. She produces her own line of essential oils and the things she does with them might blow your mind.
If you’re anything like me, you probably have several little amber bottles of essential oils around your home or office. You firmly believe at least two of them “work really well,” meaning they do more than just smell good, but how or why they work you couldn’t say…
I’ve been using essential oils for years, not just for myself but as tools to balance energy in my yoga classes. I’ve seen first hand the effect essential oils can have energetically. I’m no expert, but I found one and she’s willing to answer all my questions, and yours too!
Here’s what we’re going to cover:
- Why essential oils are tools for energetic healing and not just pretty smells.
- How the energy of essential oils correlates to the chakra energetic system of the human body.
- Why essential oils are not all created equally and how to select high-quality, high-vibrational essential oils.
- How ear candles are not at all what you think they are and why essential oils can enhance their effectiveness.
- Simple yet incredibly effective ways to use essential oils to balance your chakras, restore energy, and make meditation easier.
Bonus: We will be giving away a couple of freebies to everyone who shows up at the webcast.
Dr. Harmony and I worked together to create some exclusive free downloads that will only be available during the event.
The first essential oil I ever used was Tea Tree and it has been a staple in my medicine cabinet ever since. I first experimented with using essential oils in my yoga classes in 2014 and honestly, I’m continually surprised by the experience they provide my participants.
If you’re a yoga teacher, massage therapist, natural medicine practitioner, or just interested in learning more about essential oils for yourself and your family, you won’t want to miss this event. I hope you can join me for the webcast on May 31. If you are interested but can’t make it at that date/time go ahead and sign up so that you can be on the list to get a link to the replay.